Written by Nico Wallmeier
What is imonc?imonc is the windows-client for fli4l. With imonc you have the possibility to view and change the status of both ISDN-channels. The whole list of features are shown below.
imonc is running under Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
You can find versions for other OS on the fli4l-homepage in the section AddOns.
- EMail-Checker (several accounts) with the possibility to delete emails directly on the server
- Show load on line (ISDN & DSL)
- Store the calls and connections on the local PC
- Small telephone directory to resolve the numbers
- Synchronize the local time with the time on the router (the router can get the exact time from a timeserver on the internet)
- Select the circuit
- Reboot the router and shutdown
- Change dialmode
- Add and remove the second channel
- Modify the forwardingscript
- Visualization of the least-cost-routing
- Remoteupdate of the router
- built-in syslog-client
- support of opt-package mgetty and OPT_FAXRCV
Copyright © 2022 Nico Wallmeier. Letzte Änderung: 21.12.2005, 20.03